How to use Clyraguard
Clyra Medical Technologies has introduced Clyraguard, a personal disinfectant and germicide spray designed to clean and decontaminate PPE, including masks and face coverings, to help prevent cross contamination. Clyraguard should be applied to PPE in-between incidences of contamination to ensure added protection for yourself and others.
Extremely High Antimicrobial Efficacy 99.999% against virus, bacteria and fungi*
Clyraguard Personal Protection Spray has been rigorously tested and proven to be a long lasting and efficacious antimicrobial.
- Developed for use in hospitals.
- Proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) at a government national lab.
- Formula is colorless, odorless, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and non-toxic.
- Available in a 4 oz spray bottle suitable for personal pocket storage. 1-gallon bottles are also available.
- Clyraguard can be applied to noncritical medical devices such as face masks and personal protection equipment (PPE) and reapplied throughout the day as needed.
- Best application is done to PPE in situ, meaning while PPE is worn.
- Registered with US FDA.